- Types of works – cartoons | satirical drawing | comic/strip (onepanel of non-linguistic strip)
- Theme | Technique | Format – by the author’s choice
- Number of works – unlimited
Syarat & Ketentuan
Free, the cartoonist decided.
Hasil & Eksebisi
- The works by the SELECTED CARTOONISTS will be exhibited in the official exhibition September 2021 / Skopje, N. Macedonia
- The FINALISTS and AWARD-WINNING CARTOONISTS who will be present in Skopje during the opening of the exhibition and presentation awards ceremony, receive print portfolios of their works produced by OSTEN
- The AWARD-WINNING CARTOONISTS receive appropriate monetary award (where envisaged), appropriate printed Plaques and printed copy of the catalog via postal mail. Their works remain in the OSTEN Collection
- The OTHER CARTOONISTS receive appropriate digital Certificate and a catalog in .pdf via e-mail. The ones, who like to have the Certificate / catalog in hard copy, can order it for a price of 30 $ and they will be sent to the appointed address by registered postal mail
- The organizer invites ALL PARTICIPATING CARTOONISTS to attend the opening of the exhibition and presentation awards ceremony in September 2021 in Skopje
By completing the application, the author gives to the organizer a NON-EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to use, exhibit, study and publish his works for the needs of the event
REGULAR APPLICANT should:
- Fill out the APPLICATION FORM (electronically or manually) and send it to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a photo, short bio and digital images of the submitted works
- To send the electronically submited works BY POSTAL MAIL along with the printed and signed Application Form
Address to send your works:
OSTEN – WORLD GALLERY OF CARTOONS, “8. Udarna Brigada” 2, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
with a note: NO COMMERCIAL VALUE! FOR EXHIBITION ONLY!!!
True to our commitment to preserve and foster the art on paper, ORIGINAL, hand-created works are to be expected. If the cartoonist works exclusively in digital technique, printed DIGITAL WORKS – named, numbered and signed in pencil on the front will be considered.
Note: the name of the author, the title of the work and the technique should be stated on the back of each work